Oral surgeries are needed for thousands of people to recover their oral health or restore their smile. The after-care treatment you provide yourself during the recovering time is essential to a proper and healthy recovery. Remember to take good care of yourself and don’t be afraid to ask questions, so you can get the best care and medical attention you deserve.
Our dentists, Drs. Gauri Mankame, Disha Mankame and Dipak Mankame, care about your procedure and recovery process. That is why, Coral Springs Smile Care in Coral Springs, Florida, is happy to share some information with you today to help you through your recovery period:
– Sleep is the body’s way of healing naturally, so make sure that you are getting enough rest. Sleep the appropriate hours each night.
– To ensure your recovery is progressing normally, visit your doctor for aftercare checkups.
– Discuss all food and drink options with your doctor to ensure that no products cause further damage to your mouth.
– Listen to your doctor and obey any instructions and routines with which you are given.
– Several bad habits can delay recovery time. Using tobacco can not only slow down healing but also damage your gums.
Our team understands how important the recovery process is and is happy to help you every step of the way. If you have questions or concerns about the surgery or recovery process, please call us today at 954-752-4484. Our team of experts is always happy to help you in any way we can.